Your AltaMed doctor may ask to stop seeing you if any of these things happen:
- If you do not follow your AltaMed doctor’s instructions and medical care guidelines.
- If you are disruptive or rude to the doctor or to any other in the doctor’s office.
- If your doctor does not feel that you can work together to give you the best care or treatment you need.
- If you threaten to hurt or harm your AltaMed doctor or his/her staff.
- If you are verbally or physically abusive or violent.
- You let someone else use you identification to receive care or services.
If you have any additional concerns regarding termination, please contact Member Services at 1-866-880-7805.